Externships, Projects, Tutoring in CyberSecurity
Cybersecurity - Governance Risk and Compliance Mentor – Information Security Manager from TCS
Candidates that are aspiring to make their career in Audit as well as Risk Assessment in large corporates.
The participants will learn the following through this project:
· Cyber Security basics and their frameworks
· ISO family overview and their uses
· ISO 27001 uses in detail (Why, How, When and Where)
· ISO 27002 uses and how to implement (Why, How, When and Where)
· Project Signoff process (will cover all the W’s)
· Risk Assessment Process (will cover all the W’s)
· Audit (will cover all the W’s)
Career Impact of this Internship
This project will help enhance the employability of participants in the following
· Basic understating of Audit so they can apply in Big 4 or any multinational companies.
· Variety of jobs available in the market related to Risk Assessment.
· Variety of jobs available in the market related to Project Signoff.
· Variety of jobs available in the market related to the Information Security Manager profile.
What will be covered in 8 weeks during the project
|Cyber Security Basics and their framework and ISO family basics.|
|Detail discussion on ISO 27001|
|Detail Discussion on ISO 27002|
|Project Signoff process (All 5 stage gates in detail along with use cases)|
|Concept of CIA, Cryptography, Legal and Regulatory Compliance|
|Risk Assessment process with use cases|
|Audit (SOC2 and SOC2)|
|Small test and summary discussion of week 1 to week 7. Discussion on Live examples scenarios.|
4 Weeks - USD 130
8 Weeks - USD 260
Limited number of scholarships are available on a first come first serve basis through Ureka Foundation.Enroll Now Download Brochure
Mr. Wael Azeem
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.