Externships, Projects, Tutoring in Electrical & Electronics
Developing Industrial Embedded System & VLSI Specialization
Embedded Systems & VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration) Technologies are omnipresent. These are the major subjects of importance in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for research, industrial and commercial applications. This project based programme focuses on design techniques involved in both embedded systems & VLSI. A better understanding of these two technologies provides better career opportunities in industry. It is useful for undergraduate students.
The participants will learn the following through this project:
• Participant will be able to understand hardware and software co-design involved in Embedded Systems & VLSI design flow.
• Participant will be able to create hands on design of any project based on Embedded Systems and VLSI.
• Participant will be able to give solutions to any complex problems related to Embedded Systems & VLSI.
Career Impact of this Project
This project will help enhance the employability of participants in the following ways:
• Make the participant industry ready.
• Solution provider to various embedded & VLSI related problems.
• Kick start to work with embedded computing and VLSI design.
• Improves the real-time hardware and software co-design concepts.
What will be covered in 8 weeks during the project
|Introduction to Embedded System, Arduino Platform, Arduino Basics, Arduino Board Layout and Functionality, and Programming Fundamentals, Hands-on projects with Arduino: GPIO, Sensors, wireless module Interfacing and applications|
|Introduction to VLSI & Digital Electronics, Verilog HDL (Hardware Description Language), CMOS Technology, FPGA Implementation|
Electrical And Electronics
4 Weeks - USD 130
8 Weeks - USD 260
Limited number of scholarships are available on a first come first serve basis through Ureka Foundation.Enroll Now Download Brochure
Mr. Wael Azeem
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.